Hi Santhosh,

Your problem statement confuses me a bit (apologize). You mentioned "if one
of the kafka consumer(Service)" - Do you have a single member consumer
group? Could you elaborate on the setup a bit? Did you also mean after
restarting the "service", the service was not able to resume from consuming
the messages?

Logs would be very helpful to see why these consumers stopped consuming
messages. If you include the logs (that would be really helpful), could you
also include the client version.