Hey Joe,

Can you fill in this KIP? The purpose of these KIPs is to give a full
overview of the feature, how it will work, be implemented, the
considerations involved, etc. There is only like one sentence on this which
isn't enough for anyone to know what you are thinking.

Moving off of configs to something that I'm guessing would be
Zookeeper-based (?) is a massive change so we really need to describe this
in a way that can be widely circulated.

I actually think this would be a good idea. But there are a ton of
advantages to good old fashioned text files in terms of config management
and change control. And trying to support both may or may not be better.

-Jay