436b7ddc386eb688ba0f12836710f5e4bcaa06c8 is pretty recent and there could
be some current consumer improvement patches that introduces some
regression. I would suggest doing a binary search in the log from
3f8480ccfb011eb43da774737597c597f703e11b
(maybe even earlier?) to do a quick check.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang