Hi Dong,

Yes, that sounds good to me. I'd list option 2 first since that is safe
and, as you said, no worse than what happens today. The file approach is a
bit hacky as you said, so it may be a bit fragile. Not sure if we really
want to mention that. :)

About the note in KIP-112 versus adding the test in KIP-113, I think it
would make sense to add a short sentence stating that this scenario is
covered in KIP-113. People won't necessarily read both KIPs at the same
time and it's helpful to cross-reference when it makes sense.

Thanks for your work on this.

Ismael