I'm very happy with the milestones but worried about the versioning number.
It seems it will mostly bring stuff out of deprecation vs actually bringing
in breaking features. A 2.0 to me should bring something major to the
table, possibly breaking, which would justify a big number hop. I'm still
new to software development in the oss, but that's my two cents