Hi Jorge,

I agree on being consistent across our tools.

Besides the kafka-consumer-groups and kafka-streams-application-reset, a
couple of other classes to consider adding the --execute options for the
next major release:

1. kafka-preferred-replica-elections
2. kafka-reassign-partitions
3. kafka-delete-records