Hi Attila,

1. It uses ByteBuffers, which in turn will use Double.doubleToLongBits to
convert the double value to a long and that long will be written in the
buffer. I'v updated the KIP with this.
2. Good idea, modified it.
3. During the discussion I remember we didn't really decide which one would
be the better one but I agree that a wrapper class that makes sure the list
that is used as a key is immutable is a good idea and would ease the life
of people using the interface. Also more importantly would make sure that
we always use the same hashCode. I have created wrapper classes for the map
value as well but that was reverted to keep things consistent. Although for
the key I think we wouldn't break consistency. I updated the KIP.

Thanks,
Viktor