Hi Rajini,

Yes, I too prefer using  "--command-config" . Recently in one of the other
KIPs (KIP-340),  it was suggested to use
"--config-file", So I just followed the recent suggestion. But I think we
should use same name in all tools (at least in core tools).

If there are no concerns, I will change the option to   "--command-config".
Since KIP-340 PR is not yet merged, we can also change there.

Thanks,