Hey Attila,

Sorry for late reply.. I forgot to reply the email.

I have manually tested it by connecting kafka-log-dirs.sh to SSL-enabled
broker. Regarding integration test, currently SaslSslAdminClientIntegrationTest
tests AdminClient's connection to SSL-enabled broker. In terms of
connection to SSL-enabled broker, both kafka-reassign-partitions.sh and
kafka-log-dirs.sh are just thin wrapper around AdminClient so it is
probably not necessary to specifically test either scripts for
SSL-connection capability. In the future if there is any issue, we will
always add a test in addition to fixing the bug.

Regards,
Dong