Hello Shawn,

Thanks for the writeup. I've made a pass over it and here are some minor
comments:

1) As we discussed in the PR: https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/5307,
the public APIs that we will add is

In WindowedSerdes:
```
static public <T> Serde<Windowed<T>> timeWindowedChangelogSerdeFrom(final
Class<T> type, final long windowSize)
```

In TimeWindowedSerde
```
TimeWindowedSerde forChangelog(final boolean);
```

Other classes such as WindowedKeySchema are internal classes for
implementation details and hence do not need to be listed in the wiki as
public APIs.

2) The wiki doc may reads a bit confusing for audience who are not familiar
with the PR, since we mentioned the "forChangelog()" function and the
"isChangelog" parameter without clear definitions, but only explained what
it is later in the docs as java code examples. I think rephrasing the early
paragraphs to explain a bit more why we will add a new internal field along
with a setter, its semantics (its default value and how deserialization
will be different depending on that) would be better.

Otherwise, I'm +1 on the KIP, thanks!

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang