Hi Fabian,

clearly, we adopted JAXB because we directly created the annotated POJO and the marshalling/unmarshalling (as the feature parsing is also used in the maven plugin MOJO) and it was easier than "manual" parsing. Maintenance is also easier as just updated the POJOs work.

What would you propose as JAXB alternative ?

Regards
JB