Hi Fabian,

interesting fact indeed. What alternate do you propose ?

Regards
JB

On 08/09/2017 10:46 AM, Fabian Lange wrote:
Hey,
I have new intel on this. A colleague generated a flame graph.
I cannot share the raw svg unfortunately, but I cropped the Feature JAXB
parsing.

It is about 25% of the overall startup time just to boot up the jaxb
infrastructure.

Fabian