Not sure, if we think those options are better than the default, we should
make them the default ones ;-)
The refresh rate of 128 ms is fine for debugging (and nicer because of the
fading display), but I's a bit CPU intensive, so I'm not sure it's really
worth it.  The refresh rate can be changed at runtime with '-' and '+'.
Also, in the informations showed by the command I pasted, some are not
really useful, but I guess it depends on the use case.
Anyway, I'm not sure it would be good to create an alias, I'd rather change
the default options.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gno...@redhat.com