It makes sense. Let me experiment a bit more.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

On 10/17/2016 01:12 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
Not sure, if we think those options are better than the default, we should
make them the default ones ;-)
The refresh rate of 128 ms is fine for debugging (and nicer because of the
fading display), but I's a bit CPU intensive, so I'm not sure it's really
worth it.  The refresh rate can be changed at runtime with '-' and '+'.
Also, in the informations showed by the command I pasted, some are not
really useful, but I guess it depends on the use case.
Anyway, I'm not sure it would be good to create an alias, I'd rather change
the default options.

Hi Guillaume,

thanks.

What do you think about an alias with the ttop proposed options ?

Regards
JB