Ok, I'm rather fine with those perceptions,
In that case I'd revert the ASM 6.0 ALPHA dependencies for Pax-Web 6.0.1,
they're ALPHA right :)
and we will just call [1], as non fixable for 4.1, and post-pone this to a
4.2, with support for a Pax-Web 6.1.
In that case I'll just create a new 6.0.x branch for Pax-Web and will
change master to 6.1
This way a soon to be available 4.2 (master) SNAPSHOT version will take
care of it.
Any objections?

regards, Achim

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-4912