Agree, however the Felix parser has been done exactly for our needs: the same as the Felix WebConsole plugins ;)

Regards
JB

On 05/25/2017 06:56 PM, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
I'm not a friend of re-inventing the wheel a thousand time.
Only use it if it really really matches.
If it doesn't match our use-case, we should use johnzon

regards, Achim

My preference for now is on the tiny Felix JSON parser (lighter than
johnzon).

Regards
JB