Thanks JB,

no I don't use Karaf right now. But I'd love to make it work with Karaf
once I have the time. What I envision is something where I can have
`<_.eccentric.modularity.executable.karaf
/>` in my POM and it will assemble a runtime with Karaf and all the
bundles/features resolved from my POM.

--
http://about.me/milen