Hi,

I'm actually playing around with the latest 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT. I recognize
that the ssh bundle is using bouncycastle for reading pem files right
now (KARAF-6383). The "issue" I'm facing is that if I like to set
bouncycastle as the security provider via
"org.apache.karaf.security.providers =
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider" I have to distribute
the same bundle twice or otherwise have to remove it from system and add
needed packages to "org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation".

Anybody seeing a better solution? Maybe an enhancement needed?

Regards

Benjamin