Hi together,

how going on with this topic. Actually bouncastle is the defacto
standard security library for karaf and bundled by default. So taking
the approach explained by Robert sounds reasonable to upstream to Karaf
itself and moving libs to from system to boot and maybe even register
org.apache.karaf.security.providers =
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider. Something to be
solved before 4.3RC2?

Regards,

Benjamin