Hi,

Actually, you will have three class loader levels:

- Level1: Karaf itself/Karaf services/libraries class loaders
- Level2: profiles class loader
- Level3: OSGi module running in the internal framework (inheriting first level)
- Level3: Spring Boot applications classloaders
- Level3: other kind of applications (micro profile, …)

So, basically, framework will be used for OSGi modules mostly.

Today, launchers are "isolated", but I will implement bridges.

Regards
JB