Hi

You mean org.ops4j.pax.logging config PID right (so today
etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg).

It’s already possible to refresh a log4j XML in org.ops4j.pax.logging. So
basically, etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg just contain the location of the
log4j.xml.

I think it’s good enough.

My point is that, if you proposal is to have etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.xml
instead of etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg, that should be optional, and I think
it’s not a good idea.
I still prefer to have an indirection where etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg
points to log4j XML or JSON file.

Regards
JB