Hi,

If we want to dedicated repo (which I'm not against), we have to find a name keeping the karaf branding.
That's why I wanted to keep the karaf repo.

What's about karaf-runtime repo ?

Regards
JB

On 07/02/2022 08:37, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
Hi

think it makes sense to keep another repo.
However it probably does not to have the version in it (when it will be v6
why would the repo be named v5 ;)).
Since it is a new project, wider than karaf4, I guess it should be renamed
(karaf-xxx) instead of merged to an unrelated project, no?

Romain Manni-Bucau

Le lun. 7 févr. 2022 à 08:31, Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com> a