Since it will act as a container/orchestrator we could play on the
"container" and use "karaf-crystal" or even "karaf-millesime" or something
in this spirit?
The overall point is to avoid to "simply" look like karaf 4+1 which is
limiting and karaf 4 will stay IMHO even wih karaf 5 (said this way the
naming is obviously wrong :D).

Romain Manni-Bucau