Hi

This SHOULD also mean that the project should be known as karaf-camel
AND that the artifacts released for download and maven central should have
changed GAVs

groupId = org.apache.karaf.camel
artifactId = karaf-camel-xxx
version = x.y.z

For version then it may want to follow the Camel version, eg 4.0.0

--
Claus Ibsen