Hi

And the source code java package names needs to be migrated as well
org.apache.camel.karaf -> org.apache.karaf.camel

And documentation is moved over to Apache Karaf, where the karaf camel
releases its own new set of documentation/website.

The existing Camel Karaf 3.x will be maintained as-is until its EOL.

Claus Ibsen
@davsclaus