Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that today I have started the extension's
renaming based on the proposal's
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/5s0qrznbhgxnnc1wq4vkl56chvcckr98>
spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gsttRcXGtwGQO469EYFDhLxJLEA7Kl3gmioR6XhGhjY/edit#gid=0>
.

I created some issues to spread the work in different areas, so the work
could be tackled in parallel (if anyone can join the effort) and at same
time will result in smaller PR's easier to review and test:

   - #932 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-issues/issues/932>: Rename
   Quarkus Extensions in kogito-apps (ongoing)
   - #933 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-issues/issues/933>:
Rename SonataFlow Quarkus
   Extensions in kogito-runtimes
   - #934 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-issues/issues/934>: Rename
   the jBPM & drools Quarkus Extensions in kogito-runtimes
   - #935 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-issues/issues/935>: Rename
   kie & kogito Quarkus Extensions in kogito-runtimes

I started with the extensions in *kogito-apps* repo since I think it's
pretty straightforward and will have less impact in the CI (hopefully). As
agreed, the focus is to adjust the GAVs so we produce artifacts for our
extension using the new groups and artifacttids, so there are no other
changes in the project structure, packages, folders or images names
(data-index, jobs-service & data-audit).

I already sent some PR's (#3410
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-runtimes/pull/3410>,  #1997
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-apps/pull/1997>, #1877
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-kie-kogito-examples/pull/1877>) so
feel free to take a look and drop any comment there.

If everything looks good tomorrow will move forward with *kogito-runtimes *with
the jBPM & drools related extensions and addons.

Thank you!

Pere