Okay, All -

I am serious this time.
Planning to branch for 0.13.0 this weekend or early next week.

I will be reviewing and committing outstanding patches that are ready to go
and looking to get an RC next week.

The following are the current outstanding JIRAs for 0.13.0.
If anyone has any additional issues that should be considered critical for
0.13.0 please file a JIRA or set the Fix Version to 0.13.0 for
consideration.

TPatch InfoKeySummaryAssigneeReporterPStatusResolutionCreatedUpdatedDue
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-979>[image: Bug]
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-979> KNOX-979
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-979>

Documentation for Atlas UI & Atlas Rest Api via Knox Proxy
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-979>
Nixon Rodrigues
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=nixonrodrigues>
Nixon
Rodrigues
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=nixonrodrigues>
[image:
Major] PATCH AVAILABLE *Unresolved* 06/Jul/17 02/Aug/17
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/rest/api/1.0/issues/13085193/ActionsAndOperations?atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED|8625c7065e7e8cc0a730553e2a34cb6e913d7cde|lin>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-976>[image: Task]
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-976> KNOX-976
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-976>

Add Jupyter Kernel Gateway Service Definitions
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-976>
Jesus Alvarez
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jesus.alv> Jesus
Alvarez
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jesus.alv> [image:
Major] PATCH AVAILABLE *Unresolved* 22/Jun/17 19/Jul/17
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/rest/api/1.0/issues/13081856/ActionsAndOperations?atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED|8625c7065e7e8cc0a730553e2a34cb6e913d7cde|lin>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-972>[image: Bug]
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-972> KNOX-972
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-972>

Update Hbase UI service <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-972>
Jeffrey E Rodriguez
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jeffreyr97>
Jeffrey
E Rodriguez
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jeffreyr97>
[image:
Major] PATCH AVAILABLE *Unresolved* 22/Jun/17 03/Aug/17 23/Jun/17
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/rest/api/1.0/issues/13081847/ActionsAndOperations?atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED|8625c7065e7e8cc0a730553e2a34cb6e913d7cde|lin>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-789>[image: New Feature]
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-789> KNOX-789
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-789>

Apache Atlas REST API support
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-789>
Nixon Rodrigues
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=nixonrodrigues>
Jeffrey
E Rodriguez
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jeffreyr97>
[image:
Major] REOPENED *Unresolved* 15/Nov/16 03/Aug/17   Actions
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/rest/api/1.0/issues/13020977/ActionsAndOperations?atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED|8625c7065e7e8cc0a730553e2a34cb6e913d7cde|lin>
Thanks,

--larry