Thanks Larry !
* Downloaded and built from source (with Java 1.8.0_101)
* Checked LICENSE and NOTICE files
* Verified GPG/MD5/SHA signatures for Knox and Knoxshell release packages
* Installed pseudo-distributed instance (Mac OS X )
* Ran through knox tests
* Checked websocket functionality
* Checked java script compression (Ambari UI)
* Checked Topology Port Mapping feature
On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 4:47 PM, larry mccay <lmc...@apache.org> wrote:
> All -
> Since there were no code changes required to fix the issue, we will
> consider this
> to still be rc-1. The artifacts somehow did not package properly last time.
> We need to rigorously test this release given the changes to encoding
> and query string parsing that have gone in.
> A candidate for the Apache Knox 0.13.0 release is available at:
> The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:
> Branch v0.13.0 (git checkout -b v0.13.0)
> The KEYS file for signature validation is available at:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Knox 0.13.0.
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
> least three +1 Apache Knox PMC votes are cast.
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Knox 0.13.0
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...