Thanks Larry !

+1 (binding)
* Downloaded and built from source (with Java 1.8.0_101)
* Checked LICENSE and NOTICE files
* Verified GPG/MD5/SHA signatures for Knox and Knoxshell release packages
* Installed pseudo-distributed instance (Mac OS X )
* Ran through knox tests
* Checked websocket functionality
* Checked java script compression (Ambari UI)
* Checked Topology Port Mapping feature

Best,
Sandeep