+1 (non-binding). Just some trivial issues - the knoxshell dist could do
with a README at the top level explaining what the distribution does, or at
least pointing back to the website. Also, the samples README for knoxshell
references the 0.5.0 userguide.

Colm.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Sandeep More <moresand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Larry !
>
> +1 (binding)
> * Downloaded and built from source (with Java 1.8.0_101)
> * Checked LICENSE and NOTICE files
> * Verified GPG/MD5/SHA signatures for Knox and Knoxshell release packages
> * Installed pseudo-distributed instance (Mac OS X )
> * Ran through knox tests
> * Checked websocket functionality
> * Checked java script compression (Ambari UI)
> * Checked Topology Port Mapping feature
>
> Best,
> Sandeep
>

> On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 4:47 PM, larry mccay <lmc...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > All -
> >
> > Since there were no code changes required to fix the issue, we will
> > consider this
> > to still be rc-1. The artifacts somehow did not package properly last
> time.
> >
> > We need to rigorously test this release given the changes to encoding
> > and query string parsing that have gone in.
> >
> > A candidate for the Apache Knox 0.13.0 release is available at:
> >
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/knox/knox-0.13.0/
> >
> > The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:
> >
> > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/knox.git
> > Branch v0.13.0 (git checkout -b v0.13.0)
> >
> > The KEYS file for signature validation is available at:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/knox/KEYS
> >
> > Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Knox 0.13.0.
> > The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
> > least three +1 Apache Knox PMC votes are cast.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Knox 0.13.0

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com