All -

As we discussed back in November [1], we should follow up the recent 0.14.0
release with a 1.0.0 with the renaming of the class packages.

In addition to the package renames, we could also accommodate any fixes or
upgrades that would be work well toward the backward compatibility
commitments that a 1.0.0 release implies and/or any security related fixes.

I don't anticipate more than a handful of JIRAs to be attached to this
release.

My proposal would be that we go through the rather large set of 0.15.0 fix
version JIRAs and determine those few that absolutely need to go into 1.0.0
and defer the rest to 1.1.0.

Given the holidays on the horizon, we may want to target a release date of
Friday 1/12 or earlier. If we keep the scope extremely tight, we can
probably get it out earlier.

thoughts?

--larry

1.