While testing rc 2, I have discovered a bug in the Ambari cluster
monitoring, which is NOT a blocker IMO.

The cluster monitor caches cluster configuration version data, which it
uses to compare with Ambari’s record of the active configuration.
When topologies are undeployed, such that there are no remaining topologies
associated with the Ambari cluster being monitored, the monitor continues
to:

   - Monitor the cluster configuration
   - Notify listeners of the change
   - Log messages about the change

I’ve filed KNOX-1169 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-1169> to
address this, and I’ve already committed the fix to master. When there are
no remaining topologies based on a particular cluster configuration, the
monitor will remove its record; this resolves all of the items in the
aforementioned list.

For the 1.0.0 release, the work-around is to manually delete the
corresponding file from the {KNOX_HOME}/data/clusters/ directory.