Hi Adalberto

  I share Todd's concern about maintenance, particularly if we're setting
out to translate the whole set.
  As native portuguese speaker though, I'd love to see more portuguese
writing on Kudu. I'd be happy to review blog posts or any other kind of
written format contribution, just let me know.

Best
David