+1 for the 1.17 release from the 1.17.0-RC2 tag in the git repository.

I did the following to verify the functionality of the RC2 candidate on
CentOS 7.6:
  * success to build DEBUG and RELEASE C++ binary and Java parts of the
project
  * ran the C++ tests: see below for details
  * deployed the release binary files on a small  cluster(3 nodes) and
tested the basic functionalities.

The only failed test scenarios were in the test suites listed below,
        19 - client-test.6 (Failed)
        111 - auto_incrementing-itest (Failed)
        161 - master_authz-itest.4 (Failed)
        162 - master_authz-itest.5 (Failed)
        163 - master_authz-itest.6 (Failed)
        194 - security-itest (Failed)
        249 - ts_state-test (Failed)
The "client-test.6", "ts_state-test" and "auto_incrementing-itest" can pass
successfully after re-running.
The "master_authz-itest" and "security-itest" would also fail when run
locally before, and it is an expected behavior.

For this release version, I am willing to give a +1 vote.

Thanks!
Kedeng.

Yuqi Du <shenxingwuy...@apache.org> 于2023年8月30日周三 13:55写道: