Just  to add more colors.

The 2.0 rc1 has been stabilizing in the 2.0-rc branch for a few month. The
2.0 rc1 contains:

- A plugin-able architecture, to allow alternative cube engine / storage
engine / data source.
- A better MR cubing algorithm, about 1.5 times faster than 1.x by
comparing hundreds of jobs.
- A better storage engine, makes query roughly 2 times faster (especially
for slow queries) than 1.x by comparing tens of thousands sqls.
- Streaming cubing experimental support, source from kafka, build cube
in-mem at minutes interval
- TopN pre-calculation (more UDFs coming)
- ODBC compatible with Tableau 9.1, MS Excel, MS PowerBI
- SAML authentication support

As the release manager, I will kickoff the release process in two weeks
(once back from vacation). ETA by end of Feb.

Would love to hear more feedback from our community.  :-)

Yang