A strong -1 on this.

- A better MR cubing algorithm, about 1.5 times faster than 1.x by
comparing hundreds of jobs.
- TopN pre-calculation (more UDFs coming)
- ODBC compatible with Tableau 9.1, MS Excel, MS PowerBI

These are incremental enhancements and does not warrant bumping up to 2.0
release. We should release them as in 1.3

- Streaming cubing experimental support, source from kafka, build cube
in-mem at minutes interval
- A plugin-able architecture, to allow alternative cube engine / storage
engine / data source.

These are POC quality features that should not be part of a release. We
have not built a single of these plugins that are production quality.

Luke/Yang I have told you multiple times not to push out a release when it
is not ready. We nearly got down the entire HBase cluster in eBay with the
bad design for the Streaming. If we scale this up to 100s of Streaming
Cubes this design will render an HBase cluster unusable.

I have spent substantial time looking into the release and it does not
meet eBay¹s standards for a quality release.

We will be doing the community a huge disservice by pushing this out by
end of February.

Regards
Seshu Adunuthula