From: Kewalramani, Sagar
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 10:55 AM
To: 'dev@kylin.apache.org' <dev@kylin.apache.org>
Subject: MapR and Kylin

Hi Team,
We are trying to setup Apache Kylin in our environment for complex data
processing which is taking lot of CPU resources on Teradata environment.
We have our Hadoop cluster with Mapr distribution.

I am working with Kylin 1.6 and getting error as below:
Coprocessor Support: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException:
coprocessorService is not supported for MapR

On MapR sites, they have asked to contact kylin team.

Could you please advice if there is solution for this problem.
Let me know if I need to provide any log files to debug this issue.

[cid:image004.png@01D1EBDA.19621030]
Thank you.
Warm Regards,
Sagar Kewalramani  |  Sr. ETL Administrator | Teradata DBA |  ITS/EDW Team
Meijer  |  985/2 | 214-32 | 2929 Walker Ave. NW  |  Grand Rapids, MI  49544
P:  616-791-5656  C: 616-443-9938
sagar.kewalram...@meijer.com<mailto:sagar.kewalram...@meijer.com>

NOTE: This electronic message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this message in error, any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this message
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Unless
expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message should be construed as
a digital or electronic signature or writing.