Hello Shaofeng,

I also met this problem recently, but a little different with Youcheng's
problem.

I assigned a timed task for a cube to add daily, but some env configure
changes leads the Kylin job to error.

then I drop the job, and want to refresh the segment, but failed.
then I try to delete that segment, failed again.

finally I got two solutions to solved this problem, A. purge that cube
contains that 0Mb segment. B. backup metadata, modify metadata of that
segment.

To write down so much, I want to explain, users are able to create segments,
why not let them can delete segments which build with error. like you said
delete the related segment when drop the error job or other ways to discuss.

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/