Hi gang, I am so glad to know that eBay has a solution for realtime olap on
kylin. I have some small question:

1.      Is it possible to use Yarn as cluster manager for index task.
Coordinator process will set up them at specificed period. Yarn will manage :

a)       retry these task if some failed

b)       resource allocation

c)       log collection

2.      As I know, ebay’s New Kylin Streaming Solution use replica Set to
ensure that income messages wouldn’t lost if some processes  lost. I think
replica set is a set of kafka cosumer processes which is responsible for ingest
message and build base cuboid in memory. Could you please show me some detail
about how replica Set provide HA guarantee? How to configure it? A link / paper
is OK.  I found one but I don’t know if it same meaning for your replica Set.

a)       [Mongodb replication](https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/replication/).

3.      How to add or remove node of replica Set in production env? How to
monitor the health/pressure of replica Set cluster ?

4.      Does all measure are supported in ebay’s New Kylin Streaming Solution?
What about count distinct(bitmap)?

5.      It seems ebay’s New Kylin Streaming Solution use a custom columnar
storage, why not use a open source mature columnar storage  solution ? Have
your ever compare the performance of your custom columnar storage to open
source columnar storage  solution ?

Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu