Hi, I am using hdp 2.4(2.4.0.0-169) to develop kylin(start DebugTomcat in IDE)
, and I think it works well. It's also necessary to use Java 8, because source
using some API/feature introduced in Java8.

Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

On [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

    Hi, any engineer, could you tell me which version of HDP sandbox that you
use for developing Kylin 2.6.0?Please. As we can see, the doc show that the
version of HDP sandbox used for set up kylin dev env is 2.4, it's jdk need to
update to 1.8. But I find that the latest version of kylin 2.6.0 can support
Hadoop 3.0. So, those baffle me. Help me, please