Hi
I 've just noticed that there are untranslated strings in Slovenian OOE680_m3 Help when I select Index tab. I checked it out and the problematic file seems to be shared/guide.po.
I run po2oo like:

po2oo --progress verbose --errorlevel traceback -i po -t en-US.sdf -o GSI_sl_m191.sdf -l sl > errors-m191.txt 2>&1

I checked errors-m191.txt file and found this:

po2oo: warning: Error processing: input po/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/guide.po, output helpcontent2/source/text/shared/guide.oo, template helpcontent2/source/text/shared/guide.oo: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/translate/misc/optrecurse.py", line 425, in recursiveprocess success = self.processfile(fileprocessor, options, fullinputpath, fulloutputpath, fulltemplatepath)

File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/translate/convert/convert.py", line 357, in processfile if fileprocessor(inputfile, outputfile, templatefile, **passthroughoptions):

File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/translate/convert/po2oo.py", line 221, in convertoo
    outputoo = convertor.convertfile(inputpo)

File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/translate/convert/po2oo.py", line 161, in convertfile
    if filter.validelement(thepo, self.p.filename, self.filteraction):

File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/translate/convert/po2oo.py", line 179, in validelement print >> sys.stderr, "Error at %s::%s: %s" % (filename, thepo.getlocations()[0], filtermessage)

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc4 in position 115: ordinal not in range(128)

In this case po2oo leaves shared/guide.po and starts with a new PO file so many strings from shared/guide.po don't come to the GSI file and the gsicheck does not report any error (since there is no error :-) so I did not investigate GSI further before submitting it :-(

Does anyone else have this problem?

Can someone tell me, what should I look for, regarding above error? Some special character in the file? I put my shared/guide.po to http://aufbix.org/~r/po/guide.po.gz if someone would like to look at it.

Regards
Robert Ludvik