F Wolff pravi:
Op Donderdag 2007-08-16 skryf Robert Ludvik:
Hi
When I run po2oo on PO files for SRC_G680, I get the following error:

po2oo: warning: Error processing: input po/helpcontent2/source/text/swriter/guide.po, output helpcontent2/source/text/swriter/guide.oo, template helpcontent2/source/text/swriter/guide.oo: IndexError: list index out of range

guide.po seems OK, it is translated 100%, I can open it with Kbabel. po2oo don't put any string from guide.po in output GSI. What can be wrong?

And I just noticed the same for po/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/02.po and po/helpcontent2/source/text/schart/01.po

Thanks
Robert Ludvik

Hi Robert

Can you please try to obtain some extra information with the
--error=traceback parameter with po2oo? This will hopefully give some
more information to help us solve the problem. This page explains some
more about the parameter:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/errorlevel_errorlevel

In the meanwhile, if you can see if your problem is the same as the one
that Clytie explained, that could also help. I hope we can sort this out
soon.

Keep well
Friedel

I did like I said (remove 3 POs from original location, run POT2PO again, Kbabel and automatic translation) and po2oo returns no errors and I get strings from these files in the final GSI (which is now 300k larger). I did a diff of those files and the only difference is that the 'bad' ones have msgids in one row and the 'good' ones in more rows, like:

bad:
msgid "Use the tools to draw a new contour, and then click the \\<emph\\>Apply \\</emph\\>icon (green check mark)."

good:
msgid ""
"Use the tools to draw a new contour, and then click the \\<emph\\>Apply \\</"
"emph\\>icon (green check mark)."

If someone is interested in these files, I can send them.

In the future I'll have to be careful for "list index out
of range" string in the output of po2oo!

Regards
Robert Ludvik