Hi André,

On Wednesday, 2008-09-17 07:46:12 +0200, André Schnabel wrote:

>>> I would like do fix and review some localized components such as
>>> templates, autotext as well as updated spell check for the upcoming
>>> releases.
>>>
>>> How do we handle that?
>>>

>> Best to contact the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, I think.
>>

> Definately not - qa is the project that helpsto identify the problems -
> and verifies them when these are fixed.

Sorry, it appeared to me that native language projects idealistically
should have QA representatives, who should be able to tell who is
responsible for a particular part of their localization who in turn can
handle it or tell how. This list here of course would be appropriate,
also NL-leads should be able to tell how to process or whom to contact.
Olivier's request was unanswered though for 12 days.

> For help how to fix bugs in localized resources the place to ask should
> be here.
> (The problem is that questions about the above named resources were
> never really answered afair.)

I may have misunderstood the nature of the problem. What exactly are you
referring with "help how to fix bugs in localized resources"?
Respectively what was Olivier referring with "how do we handle that"?
Judging from his email address and .sig it is about pt-BR localization.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412