Hi,

On Wednesday, 2008-09-17 22:17:18 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:

> Spell checker dictionaries are not part of the CVS repository.
> [...]
> > For spellcheckers - I had the same problem for German dictionaries and
> > asked at [EMAIL PROTECTED] The answer I got was that I need "someone" to
> > create
> > a cws and submit the updated spellcheckers to the "correct place" (I
> > need to dig my mails for the localtion, if this info would help).
>
> For dictionaries, the CWS part simply is a wrong answer, CWSs are needed
> only for changes in modules that are in the CVS main repository.

I stand corrected and will keep my mouth shut in future.
There is indeed the module 'dictionaries', apparently part of project
'external' under 'addons', for dictionaries that are included with the
install sets / language packs.

How could I have forgotten.. certainly overlooked in this mess. Sorry
for fuzz.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412