Hello all,

12 of our Vietnamese team members will do a cross review against
the entire Vietnamese translation which is available on pootle.

The target is 3.1 so we have one month until the deadline.

The review process is simple: Every members go through every po
files, "suggest" a better translation if one think it may need and mark
it as "fuzzy".

Then another will go through all the fuzzy messages and do really the fixes.

The main purpose of this task is maintain the consistency in our translation.

We also update vi.wiktionary.org - which is an open dictionary - to make sure
every members referring the same source.

This is a huge and heavy task.

Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions.

We also need pootle to be up and running because the review is proccessed
with pootle &> Aijin Kim. :D

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )