Hi jamesmikedupont,

On Monday, 2009-08-03 12:25:14 +0200, jamesmikedup...@googlemail.com wrote:

> There will never be a united development team when the major team player
> refuses to share source.
>
> You have decided to have a project leader who is creating a closed source
> version for albanian.
> How is that going to work?
> I have brought all this up, and I have to say, it is not going well.
> You guys are setting a bad example for open source communities, really.

Would you please stop accusing the OOo community!?! It is not our fault
if the Albanian translation lead played unfair!

> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Aijin Kim <aijin....@sun.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Mike,
> >
> > Sorry for you waiting for long time.
> >
> > However, as I explained in my previous mail to you, we are able to proceed
> > Pootle integration once the responsible person of Albanian is officially
> > changed to make sure that one united Albanian team is working for OO.o.
> > I have been waiting for further update on the official change of Albanian
> > team lead since we communicated. If the current lead is not active any more,
> > the change request must be discussed and decided in the native-lang alias
> > first.

Please take Aijin's advice and discuss the replacement of the Albanian
project lead on the d...@native-lang.openoffice.org mailing list.

> > Thanks for your understanding and hope the process of lead change is
> > completed soon so that we can start Pootle integration for Albanian.

Once the lead question is settled I'm sure things will proceed smoothly.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412