Dear All,

Frank just informed me that he successfully cerated a new project in Pootle to translate TCM test cases. Thanks!
Can you please check and provide feedback on the new process?

Thanks,
Rafaella

Frank Mau ha scritto:
Hi all,
we're preparing a new project on Pootle called 'OO.o L10n TCM' short 'tcm'.

THESE PROJECT IS CURRENTLY NOT FOR USAGE, so pls. stay tuned for updates in the future. In the moment we see some errors preparing the statistics and may be other related issues. So hand off ;-)

The other projects are not affected, so no issue for translation process of OO.o

Cheers Frank