Thanks Anthony!

I tested the .whl file and I'm +1 on the content of the release even
though I can't vote just yet.

However the tests don't pass with Python 2.7 [0] due to the recent
release of pytest 3.4 which has incompatible logging changes:
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/1170 is needed to fix the
tests. (Tests only fail on Python 2.7 because paramiko is only tested
on Python 2.7.)

[0]: https://travis-ci.org/apache/libcloud/jobs/336449747