Yes, if we want to include new changes, new release artifacts need to be
generated.

In addition to that, 2.3.0-tentative tag needs to be re-created to point at
the correct commit for the latest release artifact and a new voting thread
needs to be started ("[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 2.3.0 (take 2)"
or whatever you may want to call it :)).

Edit: I noticed v2.3.0 tag is already there - final release tag should only
be created and pushed upstream once the voting thread has passed.