I ran some basic checks and things look OK here.

As far as your public GPG key goes - please export your public key (gpg
--armor --export y...@example.com > mykey.asc) you used to sign the release
and email it to me so I can verify signatures of all the artifacts are
valid.

In addition to that, I need to sign it and add it to the KEYS file (
https://www.apache.org/dist/libcloud/KEYS) which is used by the users to
verify the origin and integrity of the releases (this is a blocker for the
release).

[+1] Release Apache Libcloud 2.4.0

Thanks again for working on this release!

P.S. Thread title says "2.3.0" instead of "2.4.0", but this shouldn't be an
issue because "2.4.0" is mentioned in all other places where it matters :)