Libcloud is a Python library that abstracts away the differences among
multiple cloud provider APIs. It allows users to manage cloud services
(servers, storage, load balancers, DNS, containers as a service) offered by
many different providers through a single, unified and easy to use API.

We are happy to announce Libcloud v3.3.1.

This release includes 2 bug fixes.

One of them fixes a regression in EC2 driver which was inadvertently
introduced in v3.3.1. That regression broke authentication for some
regions such as us-east-2 which utilize authentication algorithm
version 4.

Changelog can be
found at <
https://libcloud.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changelog.html#changes-in-apache-libcloud-3-3-1
>.

Download

The release can be downloaded from
<https://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html> or installed using pip:

pip install "apache-libcloud==3.3.1"

Upgrading

If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:

pip install --upgrade "apache-libcloud==3.3.1"

Upgrade notes

A page which describes backward incompatible or semi-incompatible
changes and how to preserve the old behavior when this is possible
can be found at <
https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade_notes.html>

Documentation

Regular and API documentation is available at <
https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/>

Bugs / Issues

If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker
<https://github.com/apache/libcloud/issues>.

Don't forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your
problem.

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this release possible! Full
list of people who contributed to this release can be found in the
CHANGES file <https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/changelog.html>.